<seo title="Wiki Diskio Pi" metakeywords="touch,device,compatibilité,compatibility" metadescription="Diskio Pi, a device compatible Raspberry Pi, Odroid XU4 C1+ C2" google-site-verification="QxITLFv-iwiUVf0_k9CyECyacMJUQiDQuKnpB59Nu9w" />
The Raspberry Pi boards
If you are not familiar with Raspberry Pi, the Wikipedia page may be useful.
512 Mb RAM
- Raspberry Pi B, B+
- Raspberry Pi Zero, W, WH
- Raspberry Pi A, A+
- Raspberry Pi 3 A+
- Raspberry Pi 3 B, B+
- Raspberry Pi 2
- Large community ready to help you
- Attractive prices
- Very high quality card
- No official compatibility for Android
- Limited power (max. 1Gb RAM)
The Odroid boards
Informations Wikipédia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ODROID
2Gb de RAM
For the Odroid XU4, the power cable is not included with the basic kit. It will be available for sale on the diskiopi.com website, but you can also make it yourself !
- Growing community
- High quality map
- Support and software updated regularly
- Support Android
- Rare on the European market (can be found in Germany)
The UP board
- UP Board 1G/2G/4G
- The power cable for the UP card is not included.
- The proprietary cooling system must be used.
- Intel Atom processor
- Architecture x64
- Windows 10 Home or Pro compatibility (2G and 4G versions only)
- High quality card (manufacturer AAEON, subsidiary of ASUS)
- Rare on the French market
- High price
Other compatible boards
These cards have been tested and work perfectly with Diskio Pi.
- Librem Tritium (512 Mb, 1Gb, 2Gb RAM)
The boards to be tested
This list identifies the cards that will be tested for compatibility or that would be interesting to test
- Orange Pi 3 (1Gb / 2Gb RAM)
- LattePanda 2G/32GB, 4G/64GB (OS X compatibility, to build a iDiskio :D)
- Rock 64 (1Gb / 2Gb / 4Gb RAM)
- ASUS Thinker Board (Rockchip RK3288, 2 Gb RAM)
The other boards
This compatibility list is not exhaustive. As a general rule, boards with a Raspberry Pi 1 or 3 form factor and a power supply not exceeding 5V@3A are also compatible (Banana Pi, Orange Pi etc...).
- Maximum board size: 100 mm x 90 mm
- Power supply: 5V 3A max.
It is possible to print an SBC tray compatible with a new form factor.
- NanoPi M4
Cause: the SoC is on the back of the board, it cannot be cooled.