Use as an external touch screen
How to use the DiskioPi as an external touch screen
To use the DiskioPi as an external display, you need to:
- To have the HDMI adapter to connect the HDMI input to the connector on the video card :
The assembly guide is available here: Mounting the HDMI "in" adapter
- Be in possession of a male Mini-USB/USB-A cable.
Inside Diskio Pi
1. Disconnect the JST plug from the internal touch panel. (Do not pull the wires!)
Even if this cable is unplugged on the SBC side, it acts as an antenna and prevents the internal USB hub from working properly.
2. Use the Mini-USB/USB-A male cable to add the hub and touchpad.
3. Connect your SBC or other device to the HDMI connector on the side of the Diskio Pi.
4. Finally, move the position of the power switch upwards.